Monday, August 20, 2012

Working With the Sales Reps

Step 2 of this story involves working with our sales reps!

Meet K! She's our Ryan Homes sales rep! Not only does she work for Ryan but she is also purchasing a place in this development! K is super knowledgeable about building and about real estate in general. K's role in all of this is to be the go-to girl for questions and concerns!

K was the person to show us around the model home and gave us the insider knowledge as to what this community could really be, once it is finished. After talking with Jamie (the real estate agent) she said that K was one of the most knowledgeable sales representatives she has ever worked with--- Ryan home execs, if you are reading this give that girl a raise!!

I digress... since we signed the purchase agreement I have been working closely with K to talk about all of my options for the home and to keep in the know about loans, timelines, changes, etc. One thing that I think is really great about K is that, even though she was moved to a new development, she is keeping all of her original clients so that we can feel comfortable with one contact point. I really appreciated that because I know I would feel nervous being handed off to someone else.

The Ryan home reps at this development are super knowledgeable and down to earth. I like that she never pushed any of her opinions and never acted super salesy! As a future homeowner K explained what she was going to do in her house and why and gave me the opportunity to choose the same or different. It was a unique experience that I felt super comfortable with, and would recommend to any new buyer.

Thanks K for making the process, so far, go smoothly! I look forward to the months to come!

jHm

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss J, how is everything going with your building journey?

    ReplyDelete